To provide the learners / participants with the skills tools and knowledge to be able to use LinkedIn effectively in their business for networking and customer acquisition.
At the end of the workshop(s) each participant will:
• Have created their LinkedIn profile and written an impactful summary
• Understand how to use LinkedIn as a business networking tool
• Know how to increase sales using proven techniques, tools and features.
• Understand why their profile is the foundations of an effective LinkedIn account.
• An introduction to LinkedIn, what it is and who is using it
• LinkedIn etiquette – understanding what is expected
• Creating a strategy – understanding why to use LinkedIn and who to connect to
• Account levels and upgraded accounts – the core differences
• Step by step on creating a successful profile and an introduction to key features and tools
• Setting up a company page, company showcase pages and how to engage followers
• Finding relevant groups and ways to utilise groups for networking and business opportunities
• Tactics on how to use LinkedIn for customer acquisition
• Case studies – relevant case studies showcasing businesses that have experienced real results using the tools available in LinkedIn
• Q&A throughout.
Practical & Interactive Elements:
• Analysing their LinkedIn profile and writing their headline, summary and skills sections
• Setting up a company page
Ideally participants should have a LinkedIn account set up for the day. Assistance can be provided by phone and/or email if required.
Participants should bring their laptop OR a smartphone to this course to be able to participate in the practical elements.
It is important that participants can navigate and move between Zoom and their web browser on the day. Help documents can be provided if required.
This webinar is Free of Charge.
Please register online to secure your place.
The link to join the online session is HERE
Shannon Chamber Skillnet is co-funded by Skillnet Ireland and member companies. Skillnet Ireland is funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
For further information please visit www.skillnetireland.ie