We are pleased to introduce a very successful workshop on Coaching for Leaders. Coaching is unlocking a person’s potential to maximise their own performance. This coaching module focuses on the techniques by which participants develop and improve the performance of their team.
On completion of this session participants will have the practical knowledge to confidently and effectively implement a number of different coaching models. Growing self- awareness brings deeper understanding and insight, and allows for confidence in dealing with change and transition. Trainer’s approach is goal focused, seeking to develop clarity and agreed action plans. Coaching helps to overcome interferences which prevent people from achieving their full potential, and supports individuals to move forward in a purposeful and structured manner.
Duration: Half day (3 hour session)
- Support real and lasting personal development linked to enhanced job performance
- Think of people in terms of potential not performance
- GROW Model – Goal, Reality, Options, Will – what is required to plan the Coaching journey
- Have better conversations to empower people to achieve their goals
- Improve your skills as an effective Coach: communicate with clarity, deliver feedback, provide
- Deal effectively with barriers to coaching
Please book online
For more information email email@example.com or call 061 475 854
Please quote Purchase Order number if required on invoice. Cheques should be made payable to Shannon Chamber Skillnet.
Training Cancellation Policy: Training courses which are cancelled over 7 days in advance of scheduled training date shall incur no cancellation fee. Training courses which are cancelled within 7 days of scheduled training date shall incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the cost. Registrants who give less than 24 hours notice or fail to attend training will be charged 100% of the full fee.
Shannon Chamber Skillnet is co-funded by Skillnet Ireland and member companies. Skillnet Ireland is funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
For further information please visit www.skillnetireland.ie