Resilience is the ability to recover and bounce back from adversity and hardships feeling stronger and more capable to cope than ever before.
In this 90-minute webinar we will equip participants with coping mechanisms to overcome company setbacks along with discussing what resilience is, why you need it and how to develop it; so that you have the strength, courage and fortitude to overcome adversity.
1. What is Resilience?
2. Coping Mechanisms for overcoming challenges and dealing with stressful situations
3. Practical Strategies that will help enhance personal resilience
4. Boosting self-confidence to maintain and regain momentum
5. Positive V Negative – Identifying alternative methods of revenue and creating new ideas in a crisis
6. Focusing on Vision, Goals and the future
Our Presenter – Dr. Monica Murphy, CEO of MONERE Development Services Ltd.
Monica has 25 years’ experience in design and delivery of training courses and workshops for a broad range of staff in a variety of industries.
She has delivered to a complete spectrum of participants from Senior Teams to New Starters. With a degree in computer science and masters in Education and Training management, Monica completed and holds a PhD. on where she is investigated “the impact of Learning and Development on the growth of a business”. As such, she brings a unique blend of academic thinking coupled with industry experience from a variety of organisations and cultures.
Please book online to secure your place!
Webinar log in details HERE