Who is this course for?
This Time Management / Personal Effectiveness course is aimed at individuals who wish to:
- Maximise productivity at work
• Understand personal barriers to successful time management
• Successfully achieve personal and company goals
• Negotiate a better work-life balance
You will learn how to:
- Use best practice time management techniques
• Prioritise effectively – analyse you time
• Plan (and implement plans) successfully
• Organise yourself within plans
• Delegate where possible
• Manage projects effectively
• Eliminate time wasters
Implement the Seven Habits of Highly Effective People
BE PRO-ACTIVE– Anticipate and Plan
BEGIN WITH THE END IN MIND – Set Clear Goals and Objectives
PUT FIRST THINGS FIRST – Prioritise Activities
UNDERSTAND AND BE UNDERSTOOD – Communicate and Listen
SYNERGISE – Understand the Other Person’s Position
SEEK WIN-WIN – Find Balanced Solutions to Achieve Goals and Maintain Relationships
SHARPEN THE SAW – Renew and Review – Seek Constant Improvements
- Understand the impact stress has on your behaviour
• Change your habitual responses to stressful situations
• Stay calm and in focus despite uncertainty
• Reduce unnecessary stress in your work with time management techniques
• Prevent stressed feelings escalating into anxiety and burnout
How will you learn?
This course involves an interactive workshop format and will consist of a mix of:
- Teaching by an expert trainer using a variety of quality learning materials
• Group and individual learning activities
• Group discussion
• Personal action plans for future time management scenarios
Please book online
For more information contact Cillian Griffey email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 061 360611
Training Cancellation Policy: Training courses which are cancelled over 7 days in advance of scheduled training date shall incur no cancellation fee. Training courses which are cancelled within 7 days of scheduled training date shall incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the cost. Registrants who cancel within 24 hours or fail to attend training will be charged 100% of the full fee.
Please quote Purchase Order number if required on invoice. Cheques should be made payable to Shannon Chamber Skillnet.
Shannon Chamber Skillnet is co-funded by Skillnet Ireland and member companies. Skillnet Ireland is funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
For further information please visit www.skillnetireland.ie