An interactive Webinar with Questions and Answers that looks at what exactly Networking is and sets out a precise Four Step Process on how to build a strong and diverse network.
This webinar covers the following –
• Problems with Networking and how to resolve them
• The significance of Social Capital and how to build it
• The 4 step process to building your Network
• What individuals should do now
• Networking in a virtual world
• What actions companies should take to build
a Networking culture
• The power of attention
• Personal branding
• Building an online identity and presence
• Creating serendipity
• Speaking and presenting
• The myth of individualism
• Hi tech and Hi touch
• Characteristics of great networkers
• Building trust
Kingsley is the founder and CEO of The Networking Institute based in Dublin which focusses on online/offline training in Networking, Diaspora Engagement, Speaking/Presenting
and Philanthropy/Fundraising. Prior to that he was Worldwide CEO of The Ireland Funds for 17 years and raised 250 million dollars for projects in Ireland. Before that he was, for 8 years, the Sydney, Australia based representative of The Irish Export Board and IDA Ireland. He is an Economics and Politics graduate of Trinity College Dublin.
This webinar is Free of Charge.
Please register online to secure your place.
The link to join the online session will be shared with all registrants 24 hours before scheduled time.
Shannon Chamber Skillnet is co-funded by Skillnet Ireland and member companies. Skillnet Ireland is funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
For further information please visit www.skillnetireland.ie