Enhance your digital online skills for developing customer relations & generating sales.
The aim of this online workshop is to help business owners and all sales staff achieve a greater understanding of the essential skills needed to transition over to virtual selling. Participants will become more confident in their ability to communicate with customers using video conferencing. They will learn to avoid the pitfalls of digital meetings and embrace the technology to proactively engage the customer and develop great rapport, whilst leading them through better conversations, resulting in better relations and more sales.
Who Should Attend:
A practical and interactive online workshop, the course is designed for business owners or staff responsible for generating leads and managing sales within the business.
After completing the workshop, each participant will be able to:
• Apply highly developed communications in a virtual sales environment
• Embrace your surroundings and use technology to maximise success
• Apply best practice, be prepared and create great first impressions
• Display great emotional sensitivity, build rapport and become a trusted advisor
• Lead assertively & engage the customer in two-way conversation
• Ask exceptional questions & listen intently to show you care
• Observe other people’s body language with competence & learn to adapt with ease
• Deliver high impact, concise and stimulating presentations – whilst keeping people’s attention
• Build a case, present the benefits and handle objections effectively
• Know when to ask for the order and gain commitment to collaborate
• Keep promises and follow up to build better relations and generate more sales
• The essence of professional communications for successful virtual selling
• Develop strategies for better preparation & planning of virtual meetings
• Master the technology – from your dress, background, camera, lighting and positioning
• The importance of a positive attitude to build trust & show you care
• Embrace the power of body language & portray a powerful presence
• Invite customers in two-way conversations & guide them through eye-catching presentations
• Ask thought provoking questions and develop a heightened awareness to listen
• Be assertive & use clear language – maintain interest and stick to the agenda
• Check in with the customer, deal with concerns & help them make the right decision
• Lead the meeting to a natural conclusion – get agreement, follow up and make more sales
Please book online.
Date / Time: Thursday 23rd September: 9.30am – 12.30pm & 1.30pm – 4.30pm
Price: €60 for Member / €70 for non-Member
For more information please contact Claire at 086 0679838 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The link to join this online training will be sent to all registrants 24 hours before scheduled time.
Training Cancellation Policy: Training courses which are cancelled over 3 days in advance of scheduled training date shall incur no cancellation fee. Training courses which are cancelled within 3 days of scheduled training date shall incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the cost. Registrants who give less than 24 hours notice or fail to attend training will be charged 100% of the full fee.
Shannon Chamber Skillnet is co-funded by Skillnet Ireland and member companies. Skillnet Ireland is funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
For further information please visit www.skillnetireland.ie