How to restart your career, rebuild confidence and get the job you want!
This upbeat and practical online workshop is essential for those looking to restart or rebuild a career. Our post covid world and economic trends have seen huge disruption in the concept of a career. We have to change and adapt with the world around us not only to survive but to thrive. In the workshop you’ll get an action plan to restart your career and build your confidence.
You’ll be emailed a PDF workbook in advance to allow you leave with an action plan of how you will get the job you desire. In the workshop we’ll cover;
• The 5 States of Success required to get the career that you desire (assessment done in advance of workshop)
• How to change your body chemistry to create feelings of confidence and drive.
• Learn to create impact and a positive impression at online interviews.
This is an upbeat and highly practical workshop where you will leave with your own action plan and notes on how to identity, design and achieve the job that you desire. Features include;
• Live polls, exercises, and a 20min questions and answers session for specific advice
• A recorded copy of workshop for your to review and look at before interviews
• A PDF workbook to design your personal action plan
• A personal psychometric to identify the 5 States of Success for you as a candidate
Your workshop host is Executive Coach, Brendan Foley. With his company Seachange Now, Brendan has helped a huge number of people change careers, get jobs and land promotions.
Who is Brendan Foley?
Brendan Foley is an internationally acclaimed Leadership and Team Coaching Expert. As Managing Director of Seachange Now he leads a team of coaches and facilitators, who work across Europe, Asia and the US to help some of the world’s top leaders and their teams. Clients include HSBC, Diageo, Ornua, AIB, Tourism Ireland and many others. He is an amazon.co.uk #1 bestselling author with his book The 5 States of Success (Mercier Press 2011).
When not coaching leaders and teams you’ll find him on the sea. As a sailor Brendan has represented Ireland at multiple World and European Championships, winning the British & French National Championships titles in 2006. Many of his leadership lessons were learned in this environment. Brendan lives in Dublin, Ireland with Sarah and their 3 children and 3 dogs.
As a motivational speaker, Brendan has shared the stage with Alastair Campbell (Labour), Bill Cullen (The Apprentice), Gavin Duffy (Dragon’s Den) and many more
eminent speakers. His style is inspirational, entertaining and hugely practical.
International Leadership and Team Coaching Expert
• Author of bestselling books The Yin Yang Complex & The 5 States of Success
• Created multi-level leadership programmes for 10,000+ people organisations
• Designed The 5 States personal, team and 360 online assessment software
• Coached multiple CEO’s and their leadership teams
• Helped teams across many sectors to be award winning industry leaders
• Spoken to thousands around the world on creating meaningful success
This webinar is Free of Charge, but online booking is essential.
We will share the link to join webinar a day before the event or simply Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 899 9644 6945
Shannon Chamber Skillnet is co-funded by Skillnet Ireland and member companies. Skillnet Ireland is funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
For further information please visit www.skillnetireland.ie