This course aims to equip learners for success in today’s digital marketing landscape. It will clarify and demystify the core concepts, show how a robust and useful strategy is implemented and walk through the key channels in practical terms. Learners should leave each lecture feeling excited and inspired to try new things. After completing the course, they should feel like they have levelled up as a marketer, and that in choosing UCD they found something exceptional worth telling other people about.
On completion of the course, learners will be able to:
● Demonstrate an understanding of digital marketing strategy – its importance and its purpose, and how one should be structured and developed
● Be fluent with the concepts and terminology of the discipline. Not just the jargon but the underlying principles of how to operate in modern marketing
● Present marketing campaign ideas, execution and results through clear communication that works for a wider stakeholder audience
● Show understanding and competence in the most prominent platforms and tools in marketing today
● Demonstrate a basic understanding and fluency in data-led marketing, being able to consume data and then produce useful reports for stakeholders
1. Introduction to Digital Marketing
2. Building a Digital Marketing Strategy
3. Customer Experience – Your Brand & Website
5. Paid Search with Google
6. Email Marketing, Automation and CRM
7. Social Media – Organic Community Building
8. Paid Social Media – Driving Results in Social
9. Video – TikTok, YouTube and Stories
10. Content Creation – Copywriting, Photography & Podcasting
11. Measurement and Analytics
12. Case Study – Work Through a Real Brief Together
How will I be assessed?
Given the delivery strategy for the course and its frequent use of examples and practical application, the assessment strategy relies on the completion of a final project where learners can demonstrate all learning outcomes through a single project. The assessment brief is shared at the beginning of the course, and throughout the course a variety of samples, prompts and exercises will lead to the completion of the project.
No special experience or qualification in digital marketing is required. The purpose of the course is to equip beginner to intermediate learners with the tools and insights needed to kickstart or validate a digital marketing career. However, learners should have an interest in digital marketing and the desire to succeed. This could include:
- Business owners or entrepreneurs
- Digital marketing professionals
- Recent graduates
- Someone looking for a career change
- Business professionals going for a promotion
Please book online Price: Non Member – €500/ Member €450
- Live online lectures with an industry expert
- 12 weeks: One 3 hour lecture per week
- Tuesday, 6.30pm – 9.30pm
For more information please contact Alan Kelly at email@example.com
Please note this is an online program and the link to join this online training will be sent to all registrants 24 /48 hours before scheduled time directly by training organisation.
Shannon Chamber Skillnet is co-funded by Skillnet Ireland and member companies. Skillnet Ireland is funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Further and Higher Education, Research, Innovation and Science. For further information please visit www.skillnetireland.ie Skillnet Ireland Trainee Privacy Statement -> HERE
Training Cancellation Policy: Training courses which are cancelled over 7 days in advance of scheduled training date shall incur no cancellation fee. Training courses which are cancelled within 7 days of scheduled training date shall incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the cost. Registrants who give less than 24 hours notice or fail to attend training will be charged 100% of the full fee.