Velopi’s PMP® exam preparation course supports you from the PMP® application process right through to success at the PMP® certification exam.
Velopi is a Project Management Institute (PMI)® Authorized Training Partner (ATP). Training with an ATP is the only way to ensure you are learning “PMI®-developed” PMP® exam prep material. This course provides a detailed exploration of the syllabus and will explain the PMP® exam policies and procedures. Using sample exams covering the core exam material you will be exposed to questions having the same format as those in the actual PMP® exam. You will get post-course support from the PMP® certified tutor and have unlimited access until certification to our Exam Simulator. This provides full trial exams to ensure you are well prepared to pass the PMP® exam.
- Explore all core PMP® exam content and hot topics
- Identify and recognize the various types of PMP® exam questions
- Complete sample exams using our PMP® exam simulator
- Assemble an exam checklist allowing easy recall of mathematical formulas that appear on the exam
- Compile an exam strategy that will be used in the actual exam
- Become familiar with the exam policies and procedures
- Meet the 35 hour Project Management training requirement for the PMP® application
- Pass the PMP® Exam on the first attempt!
- Navigate the new, topic-based course structure
- Tackle questions relating to people and business topics
- Appreciate what agile is about and where it should be applied
- Make use of the PMI® training materials for self-study
Who should attend:
This Project Management Professional training course is aimed at experienced Project Managers, looking to obtain Project Management Professional Certification (PMP)® from the Project Management Institute (PMI)®. If you are preparing to take the PMP® Exam and are seeking expert guidance on exam strategy, hot topics, sample exam questions and after-course support, then this is the course for you. It is officially approved by the PMI® and is the best way to obtain the PMP® certification.
Exam & Certification:
Following successful completion of the separate Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam, the PMP® certification will be awarded by the Project Management Institute (PMI)®. The course will provide:
• assistance with the PMI® membership, PMP® Exam registration, PMP® Application form preparation and credential application procedure.
• 35 hours of accredited project management training required by PMI® prior to the PMP® application process.
• access to PMI® developed learning materials and PMI® online learning portal.
• 6 Mastery Builder Quizzes after each lesson to confirm participants’ understanding of subject matter.
• e-mail and phone support as necessary from PMP® certified tutor until PMP® Certification is achieved.
• a framework to enable trainees to obtain the PMI® specific understanding required to pass the examination.
• access to our 800 PMP® Exam questions in the Velopi PMP® Exam Simulator.
• one-on-one feedback regarding performance in each knowledge area to allow trainees to focus on areas requiring improvement.
Program Fee: Members / Non-Members: €650
This is a 5 day Virtual Classroom Course
Delivered via Zoom.
Dates: 28th & 29th March, 4th, 5th & 11th April 2022
Time: 9am – 5pm daily (lunch & coffee break will be allocated)
Please book online
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lijana on 086 0679838
Please quote Purchase Order number if required on invoice. Cheques should be made payable to Shannon Chamber Skillnet.
Training Cancellation Policy: Training courses which are cancelled over 7 days in advance of scheduled training date shall incur no cancellation fee. Training courses which are cancelled within 7 days of scheduled training date shall incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the cost. Registrants who give less than 24 hours notice or fail to attend training will be charged 100% of the full fee.
Shannon Chamber Skillnet is co-funded by Skillnet Ireland and member companies. Skillnet Ireland is funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
For further information please visit www.skillnetireland.ie
Skillnet Ireland Trainee Privacy Statement -> HERE