This session is designed to provide participants with insights, templates and guidance on how to create a career development plan.
At the end of the session each participant will:
- Be able to self assess areas that most impact their career
- Understand an approach to enhancing their development
- Be capable of creating a customised career action plan
- ‘The Wheel’ self assessment tool
- Goal setting approach for personal and professional objectives
- Explanation of Skills v Competencies v Experiences
- 70:20:10 Development Model
- Shannon Chamber Skillnet upcoming training
- Career action plan template
Tommy Geary, Co-founder of Cinco Coaching & Consulting
Tommy Geary has 25+ years of global and executive management experience across multiple regions. He recently achieved a long term goal of retiring at 50, having previously worked with Hewlett Packard Enterprise. There he served as Senior Vice President of Global Sales Operations for the past 6 years. He was responsible for transforming and delivering a best-in-class experience for Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s customers, channel partners and sales teams. He led a team of more than 5,000 employees located in 100 locations globally.
Tommy’s previous roles at HP were as Vice President of Global Business Process Improvement and before that as Vice President of EMEA, Sales Operations.
Tommy joined HP from the telecommunications company, Eir, where he held a Senior Executive position leading the Customer Management & Operations Organization. Prior to that, Tommy was in Dell for 17 years, working in several different leadership positions. His most recent role in Dell was as Executive Director for EMEA Business Operations. Earlier in his career, he also worked for Berlitz International.
Tommy has recently co-founded Cinco Coaching & Consulting and is currently being certified as an Executive Coach with the International Coaching Federation (ICF).
This webinar is free of charge, but online booking is essential.
The link to join the session on Zoom HERE