The Masterclass will be a combination of a presentation with polls, breakouts and short videos and film clips and participants will be given the 50 Tips publication to go with the Masterclass. In this masterclass Kingsley will cover the following:
- Introduction and objectives
- What is Networking and why is it so important now
- How to network when you can’t network – virtual Networking
- Characteristics of great networkers
- The importance of soft skills
- Problems with Networking
- The PIE theory of Career Progress
- Personal Branding
- What companies should do
- Me Inc.
- The Pareto Principle and Networking
- Marginal Gains Approach to Networking
- The Power of Listening
- Social Capital
- The 4 step process to Networking
- 3 key questions
- Speaking and Presenting
Pleas book online to secure your place. This session is free of charge.
We will share the link to join the masterclass a day before the scheduled date.
For more information email email@example.com or call 061 475 854
For further information please visit www.skillnetireland.ie