Goals are set for you to reach your potential and develop your own capabilities. Walk into 2024 with an upgraded mindset that supports your goals! Dream big, execute small. Find out how the secrets of high performance can help you reach any goal by designing smarter habits.
- Switching off autopilot and getting clarity on your goal.
- Create a 30/60/90 day goal and action plan.
- The neuroscience of the mind and how to break the habit of being yourself to create new results.
- The Knowing Doing Gap – You know how to achieve your goal but may be taking actions that give you results you don’t want.
- Aligning high performance habits that align with your goal – Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines repeated every day!
- Create a calendar or scheduler an map out you week – mapping out goal-orientated activities.
- Focus sprints – Building actions into habits and working in flow state.
Delivered by Orla Conneely, Director of High Achievers and HighPerformance Mindset Coach
Orla has been delivering high impact programs across Europe and the Middle East for over 15 years. A graduate in Human Resources (GMIT), a qualified business coach, certified in Emotional Intelligence and most recently became an accredited Mental Toughness facilitator.
Orla is passionate about experiential learning in the training industry and designs and develops specific training modules for top global companies in both Ireland and the UAE with particular focus on Emotional Intelligence, Building Resilience and Re-Wiring the Brain to build a High- Performance Mind-set. Orla believes in order to create a different tomorrow we must look at our thoughts, beliefs and behaviours that are driving our actions if we are looking to create different results.
Orla is a Keynote Speaker and is regularly speaking to large audiences (1000+ delegates) on various topics including “Unleash the Spark Within” and is a frequent guest speaker with the Coaching Institute on “How to Best Equip Your Teams with the Right Tools”.
Date and Time:
Wednesday 24th January
09:30 – 12:30
Shannon Airport House, V14 E370
Members € 110/Non-members €125
For more information please contact Alan Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Skillnet Ireland Trainee Privacy Statement -> HERE
Training Cancellation Policy: Training courses which are cancelled over 7 days in advance of scheduled training date shall incur no cancellation fee. Training courses which are cancelled within 7 days of scheduled training date shall incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the cost. Registrants who give less than 24 hours notice or fail to attend training will be charged 100% of the full fee.