Did you know that employees who know their strengths and get to use them at work are:
- 6 times more likely to be engaged in their work and therefore more likely to stay in the role.
- 3 times more likely to report an excellent quality of life.
- Show on average a 7.8% increase in productivity levels.
This masterclass has been designed to suit team members of all levels and provides an opportunity for participants to understand what character strengths are, how character strengths can be used as a pathway to flourishing in life. In addition it will allow individuals an opportunity to focus on what is good about themselves. Finally participants will become aware of how they could increase the use of their strengths to improve their engagement and ultimately their overall wellbeing in life.
By the end of this workshop participants will have:
– A brief introduction to Positive Psychology, the link with wellbeing and the pathways to flourishing in life.
– An awareness of what character strengths are and why they are important, to not only their wellbeing but how they build positive relationships with those around them.
– An awareness of their own character strengths, as well as identifying their 5-7 ‘signature strengths’. This awareness will lead to increased confidence, engagement and a greater sense of wellbeing.
– Developed an awareness of how to create ‘optimal’ strengths use.
– Developed an understanding of how to spot strengths in those around them to develop deeper relationships.
– Knowledge of strength related Positive Psychology Interventions which have been scientifically validated to increase levels of positive emotions and decrease any symptoms of anxiety or depression for a period of time after the intervention has been completed.
Delivery: online session via Zoom
Emma Lynch is a qualified Positive Psychology Coach and organisational wellbeing facilitator and focuses her work on helping career driven individuals to find clarity, direction and goals that put them on a pathway to a flourishing life.
Asa Positive Psychology practitioner, Emma is passionate that through her 1-1coaching programmes which are grounded in the science of optimal human functioning, individuals should be able to achieve whatever goal they have in mind without sacrificing any other area in their life.
This workshop is FREE of Charge, but online registration is required.
We will share the Zoom link to join webinar a day before the event.
Meeting ID: 822 4285 7783
Shannon Chamber Skillnet is co-funded by Skillnet Ireland and member companies. Skillnet Ireland is funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
For further information please visit www.skillnetireland.ie
Skillnet Ireland Trainee Privacy Statement -> HERE