This webinar will be an intro to developing cultural competence and communication skills that help address the most common issues that arise in organisations due to differences in language and culture among team members.
- How language and cultural differences can impact how we communicate with each other and how we collaborate with each other
- How to address challenges that arise due to cultural differences
- How to ensure you are giving clear instructions in a multicultural team
- Ways to support all team members in a multicultural work environment to perform at their best
- Tips on how to alter your communication for clarity in multicultural meetings and exchanges
All Talk Training has been helping business leaders and employees break down language and cultural obstacles impacting performance since 2017. Taking a whole team approach to improving communication All Talk Training empowers culturally diverse teams and works forces to become more collaborative, inclusive and innovative. All Talk Training offers an effective solution with immediate and long – lasting impact that helps to ensure that all team members ae on an equal footing and feel valued.
This session is FREE OF CHARGE, but registration is essential.
Please book online to secure your place!
Note: the link to join online session will be sent via email 24/48 hours before event.
Shannon Chamber Skillnet is co-funded by Skillnet Ireland and member companies. Skillnet Ireland is funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Further and Higher Education, Research, Innovation and Science.
For further information please visit www.skillnetireland.ie
Skillnet Ireland Trainee Privacy Statement -> HERE