This LinkedIn training course will equip users with the practical skills and knowledge to successfully use LinkedIn. This course will bring you up to speed in using LinkedIn in a business context, whether as an individual or as a company.
- Introduction to LinkedIn
- Improving your LinkedIn Profile
- How to start and join groups to enhance your networking opportunities
- How to grow and manage the contacts in your LinkedIn network
- How to create events in LinkedIn
- Content Marketing
- How to leverage advertising opportunities on LinkedIn
- Recruitment via LinkedIn
Please note we have limited amount of spaces available for this ‘Lunch & Learn’ session. Please book online to secure your place.
This session is Free of Charge.
Registration and light lunch from 12.30pm
Lunch & Learn’ session will be hosted by
For more information please contact Lijana at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shannon Chamber Skillnet is co-funded by Skillnet Ireland and member companies. Skillnet Ireland is funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Further and Higher Education, Research, Innovation and Science. For further information please visit www.skillnetireland.ie Skillnet Ireland Trainee Privacy Statement -> HERE