1-day programme that equipped learners with the knowledge and skills necessary to understand their own influencing and negotiating style and to use it to their best advantage. The importance of focused communication and adopting an assertive approach to managing conflict was also highlighted.
- Define negotiation and influencing.
- Identify the key traits of a successful negotiator.
- Communicate more effectively within their circle of influence.
- Identify their preferred influencing style.
- Highlight the role that assertiveness plays in influencing others.
- Demonstrtae an understanding of the the principles and objectives of negotiation.
- Apply the tools and techniques necessary to become skilled at influencing, negotiating and managing conflict.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Anyone who would like to improve their Negotiation Skills – previous experience is not a pre-requisite.
Online; fully remote program.
PROGRAM FEE: €55 per person
Please book online
For more information email email@example.com or call 061 475 854
Please quote Purchase Order number if required on invoice. Cheques should be made payable to Shannon Chamber Skillnet.
Training Cancellation Policy: Training courses which are cancelled over 7 days in advance of scheduled training date shall incur no cancellation fee. Training courses which are cancelled within 7 days of scheduled training date shall incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the cost. Registrants who give less than 24 hours notice or fail to attend training will be charged 100% of the full fee.
Shannon Chamber Skillnet is co-funded by Skillnet Ireland and member companies. Skillnet Ireland is funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
For further information please visit www.skillnetireland.ie