For organisations to thrive and develop, it needs its key people to be progressive enablers within the company. Managers need to guard against complacency: being satisfied that they are doing a solid job in their areas of responsibility. They need to learn how to actively grow and develop their people management capabilities. They need to set themselves the challenge of going to the next level of performance as it relates to managing people. They must manage the performance and contribution of their team to ensure that they are consistently delivering on the responsibilities of their roles. When management have these perspectives their energy, commitment and contribution to the organisation’s performance greatly improves.
The Frontline Managers Programme provides participants with a structured framework to ensure that they:
1. Assess themselves against the requirements to be a high performing manager
2. Identify what they need to focus on to move to the next level of management performance
3. Develop the skills to effectively and consistently manage their team’s on-going performance
4. Acquire the skills, disciplines and behaviours to put into place a personal roadmap to go to the next level of management performance.
The impact of the programme will be evident by the increased ability of the managers to manage their team, combined with significantly increased confidence and capabilities in contributing as a high performing manager.
This program is designed to support you as you work to develop and enhance your leadership and management capability. This is an on-going process so let the journey begin.
• Highly engaging modules ensuring you not only learn the theory but determine ways to apply the skills to your situation
• Peer learning through exercises and simulations so that you can support each other and, in the process, hone your skills further
• Challenging you to develop approaches and disciplines to improve your performance as a manager on a sustained basis
Training workshops are interactive, so you maintain focus and concentration. This programme also allows you to support each other byholdingeachotheraccountable; ensuring people participate and engage, that they challenge constructively, and they support each other each step of the way.
Front Line Managers Programme Content:
- Workshop 1: Understanding Management
- Workshop 2: Managing Teams
- Workshop 3: Understanding Self and Others
- Workshop 4: Communicating for Performance and Managing Conflict
- Workshop 5: Time Management and Delegation
- Workshop 6: Managing Change
More information on workshops -> Front-Line-Managers-Programme-Modules-Certification
Who should attend?
Established managers, Supervisors, team leads taking on additional responsibilities. People managers who have been in the front line role for a number of years but have not had the opportunity for formal training and the opportunity to gain a national certification to validate their capabilities.
Certification: This programme is eligible for QQI Component Certificate Level 6: Managing People 6N3945
Program Fee: Members €850 / Non-Members: €950 (including training material and certification)
This is a 6 day Virtual Classroom Course delivered via GoToWebinar. Intro session + 6 modules covered over 18 x 90-minute sessions
Programme Introduction: Friday 24th February, 11:00am – 12:00pm
Module 1: 28th February & 2nd, 3rd March from 11:00am to 12:30pm each day
Module 2: 20th, 22nd & 23rd March from 11:00am to 12:30pm each day
Module 3: 28th, 30th & 31st March from 11:00am to 12:30pm each day
Module 4: 11th, 13th & 14th April from 11:00am to 12:30pm each day
Module 5: 25th, 27th & 28th April from 11:00am to 12:30pm each day
Module 6: 8th, 9th & 10th May from 11:00am to 12:30pm each day
Please book online!
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lijana on 086 0679838
Please quote Purchase Order number if required on invoice. Cheques should be made payable to Shannon Chamber
Shannon Chamber Skillnet is co-funded by Skillnet Ireland and member companies. Skillnet Ireland is funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Further and Higher Education, Research, Innovation and Science. For further information please visit www.skillnetireland.ie Skillnet Ireland Trainee Privacy Statement -> HERE
Training Cancellation Policy: Training courses which are cancelled over 7 days in advance of scheduled training date shall incur no cancellation fee. Training courses which are cancelled within 7 days of scheduled training date shall incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the cost. Registrants who give less than 24 hours notice or fail to attend training will be charged 100% of the full fee.