DON’T RELY ON YOUR IQ, THINK EQ!
Emotional Intelligence Training
Duration: Lunch & Learn
The ability to apply Emotional Intelligence (EI) is now recognised as an essential part of achieving success at work. EI involves the ability to handle personal emotions as well as lead, influence, persuade, negotiate and motivate others. This innovative course emphasises the importance of proactive people skills in the workplace, defines the various EI competencies and identify areas for improvement as needed.
The session is faciliated by Donal Fitzgibbon of Irish Business Training Ltd
Who is this seminar for?
This Emotional Intelligence seminar is aimed at individuals who wish:
- To develop emotional intelligence in the workplace and in personal life
- To gain an awareness of personal levels of emotional intelligence
- To understand the impact of emotions on behaviour
- To learn how to control emotions
- To build strong working relationships
What will you learn? You will learn how to:
- develop the various EI competencies
- regulate your emotions
- understand and deal with the emotions of others
- influence, negotiate and manage conflict at work
- recognise and respond to differing group dynamics
- anticipate and meet both clients and colleagues needs
This event is free of charge
Please book online
For more information contact Cillian Griffey email email@example.com or call 061 360611
Shannon Chamber Skillnet is funded by member companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
For further information please visit www.skillnets.ie