This course is being delivered under the Skills Connect Initiative. It is one of a series of programmes which Shannon Chamber Skillnet will deliver to assist:
- Individuals who are currently in receipt of PUP or TWSS payments
- Individuals currently unemployed or who became unemployed as a result of COVID-19
- Individuals who are not in employment and not in receipt of welfare payments.
If you fall under one of the parameters above you are eligible to apply for this course free of charge.
Please note when completing the online application form please enter ‘Unemployed’ under the Company Field.
‘If everyone is moving forward together then success takes care of itself’ Henry Ford
This team effectiveness workshop is aimed at individuals working in established teams where there is a requirement to refresh team skills, improve team performance and overcome team inefficiencies. Team members will have a greater awareness of the responsibilities and expectations associated with their role within the team and will be able to collaboratively improve team effectiveness
- Understand teamwork in practice
- Learning the dynamics of teams
- Take ownership of your role within the team
- Build individual self-empowerment and confidence within the team
- Successfully leverage team skills and knowledge – tap into team creativity
- Acquire skills to succeed at maintaining effective teams while working apart
Please book online
For more information please contact Claire at email@example.com
The link to join this online training will be sent to all registrants 24 hours before scheduled time.
Shannon Chamber Skillnet is co-funded by Skillnet Ireland and member companies. Skillnet Ireland is funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
For further information please visit www.skillnetireland.ie