This is a customised programme designed for online delivery and has a balance of theory with practical presentation techniques over 3 separate webinars, resulting in a comprehensive training course giving participants the skills required to deliver effective presentations in a clear, concise and confident manner.
STAGE ONE – PREPARING THE PRESENTATION
- What makes a presentation effective?
- Know your audience
- Gathering Presentation Content – Mind Mapping
- Work on Content – The “IT Method”
- Variety / Engage your audience
- Presentation Format / Structure
STAGE TWO – PREPARING YOURSELF
- Face the Fear
- Manage your environment / Avoid Techno-Terrors
- Some practical advice
CHECK-IN – Q&A
- A check-in with participants regarding their presentation content and structure
- Q&A session to address any specific queries that may have arisen when putting stage one and stage two into practice.
STAGE THREE – DELIVERING THE PRESENTATION
- What has the most impact?
- Body Language & Eye Contact
- Use your voice
- Handling Q & A Sessions
- Delivery habits to avoid
- Tips for online delivery
- Each participant to deliver a 5-minute online presentation via Teams.
- Presentations to be recorded so that participants can evaluate their own performance.
- Feedback to be given by other attendees and by the trainer.
- Recording to be made available to all attendees.
This program is 3 x 1.5 hour modules which will run Monday, Wednesday & Friday. There is some independent work required from the participants. Please note dates and times below for the program:
- Session 1 of 3 – Monday February 21st – 11.30am- 1.00pm
- Session 2 of 3 Wednesday February 23rd – 11.30am – 1.00pm
- Session 3 of 3 Friday February 25th – 11.30am – 1.00pm
Price per person for all 3 modules Members:€45 / Non Members €55
For more information please contact Lijana at firstname.lastname@example.org
Training Cancellation Policy: Registrants who cancel over 7 days in advance of scheduled training date shall incur no cancellation fee. Registrants who cancel within 7 days of scheduled training date shall incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the cost. Registrants who give less than 24 hours notice or fail to attend training will be charged 100% of the full fee.
Please quote Purchase Order number if required on invoice. Cheques should be made payable to Shannon Chamber Skillnet.
Shannon Chamber Skillnet is co-funded by Skillnet Ireland and member companies. Skillnet Ireland is funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
For further information please visit www.skillnetireland.ie
Skillnet Ireland Trainee Privacy Statement -> HERE