The A3 Problem Solving programme provides learners with the knowledge and skills to identify and eliminate the Root Cause of Problems using the A3 Report template systematically and effectively
Programme Learning Outcomes:
At the end of this programme, learners will be able to:
• Identify the critical elements of the Problem-Solving process
• Clearly define the requirements for each phase of the Problem-Solving process
• Implement the Problem-Solving Process to a practical example
• Identify the link between Visual Board, PDCA cycle and A3 Problem Solving
• Problem Solving process
• Types of Problem Solving
• A3 Problem Solving methodology
• The 8 steps in the A3 process
• Root Cause Analysis
• Critical success factors
The A3 Problem Solving Course is suitable for anyone looking to identify and eliminate the root causes of issues using a systematic methodology to help prevent re-occurrence of the problem. Previous attendees have included;
- Process Operators and Technicians
- Quality, Manufacturing, Maintenance and Design Engineers
- Middle, Senior and Value Stream Managers
Date & Time:
Friday 1st March.
09:30 – 12:30
Program Fee: Members €50 / Non-Members: €60
Please note this is an online program and the link to join this online training will be sent to all registrants 24 /48 hours.
Shannon Chamber Skillnet is co-funded by Skillnet Ireland and member companies. Skillnet Ireland is funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Further and Higher Education, Research, Innovation and Science. For further information please visit www.skillnetireland.ie Skillnet Ireland Trainee Privacy Statement -> HERE
Training Cancellation Policy: Training courses which are cancelled over 7 days in advance of scheduled training date shall incur no cancellation fee. Training courses which are cancelled within 7 days of scheduled training date shall incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the cost. Registrants who give less than 24 hours notice or fail to attend training will be charged 100% of the full fee.